Master of Business Administration
“To be a responsible institute that shapes young minds towards best managerial practices with a global focus to be a socially and professionally commendable leader.”
Impart global quality technical education for a better future by providing appropriate learning environment through continuous improvement and customization.
To transform nation builders towards better organizational performance.
To provide conducive environment for the students through holistic development.
To adopt emerging pedagogical techniques that provides supports employability.
To emphasize future managers’ responsibility towards global society.
Spirit of inquiry with intellectual freedom
Spirit of collaboration with Integrity
Spirit to be a techno-savvy work with Knowledge Management Systems
Being a responsible leader-manger with cultural, social and professional ethics
Core Competence: Impart profound knowledge in relevant areas of management along with professional capabilities & concepts for practical understanding.[PO’s: 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11 and 12] [PSO’s: 1, 2 and 3]
Career Advancement: Enrich analytical skills and industry-based modern technical & managerial skills in the area of their interest & specialization with a special focus on multi-disciplinary, cross functional and cross cultural areas of management for accomplishing advanced learning, research, entrepreneurship and to succeed professionally across the globe. [PO’s: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12] [PSO’s: 1, 2 and 3]
Life-Long Learning: Life-Long Learning: Infuse life-long Innovative learning, professional ethics along with effective communication skills with a sense of social responsibility. [PO’s: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12] [PSO’s: 1, 2 and 3]
Science and Engineering Graduates will be able to :
1. Fundamental & Managerial Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of management, quantitative techniques, OR, MOT, Systems and ERP application in the areas of their specialization to provide suitable managerial solutions to the satisfaction of their clients and society. [PEO’s: 1,2 and 3] [PSO’s: 2 and 3]
2. Problem Analysis: An ability to analyze enterprise problems using Operation Research techniques & TOWS matrix [PEO’s: 1,2 and 3] [PSO’s: 2 and 3]
3. Development of Managerial Solutions: Develop user-friendly-database to provide optimum managerial solutions that meet the requirements of stakeholders. [PEO’s: 1 and 2] [PSO’s: 1,2 and 3]
4. Conduct enquiry & interpretation of managerial problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including field surveys, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions. [PEO’s: 1 and 2 ] [PSO’s: 2 and 3]
5. Modern tool usage: Use of modern software-packages, predictive analytics and quantitative modeling tools to provide solutions for complex managerial problems with an understanding the theory of constraints. [PEO’s: 1 and 2 ] [PSO’s: 2 and 3]
6. The manger and society: Analyze contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional managerial practice. [PEO’s: 2 and 3] [PSO’s: 1,2 and 3]
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the managerial solutions towards sustainable development. [PEO’s: 1 and 3] [PSO’s: 2 and 3]
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles in all the spheres of managerial practices. [PEO’s: 1,2 and 3] [PSO’s: 1 and 3]
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings. [PEO’s: 1 and 2] [PSO’s:1,2 and 3]
10. Communication: Communicate effectively with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions. [PEO’s: 1,2 and 3] [PSO’s: 1,2 and 3]
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate the knowledge and understanding of the functional viabilities of the project and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments. [PEO’s: 1,2 and 3] [PSO’s: 1,2 and 3]
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of changing global environment. [PEO’s: 1,2 and 3] [PSO’s: 1,2 and 3]
PSO 1: To establish centers of excellence in Leadership, Good-Governance, Entrepreneurship and Corporate Social Responsibility. [PEO’s: 1,2 and 3]& .[PO’s: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12]
PSO 2: To adopt innovative technical teaching methods and promote self learning ability amongst student & faculty to succeed in research activities for the benefit of society in pursuit of academic & professional excellence. [PEO’s: 1,2 and 3]& .[PO’s: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12]
PSO 3: 3. To create, support and enable necessary infrastructure facilities for career advancement. [PEO’s: 1,2 and 3]& .[PO’s: 1,2,3,4,5,6,9,10,11 and 12]